For complete descriptions of the workshops click on the corresponding 'Workshops' pages.
Presented By : Carolyn Payne And Barbara Laird
- Integration + Involvement = Inclusion
Presented By : Barbara Laird
- My Inclusive Classroom Strategies for Working in an Inclusive Classroom Supporting and Teaching the Diversity in a Classroom
- SEXUALITY....PUBERTY......A DISCUSSION
- A Recipe For Success From Our Cookbook Of Inclusion
- Creating Inclusive Classrooms
- What works, What Helps ..... Lessons Learned and Still Being Learned.
- Advocacy 101
- Behaviour is Communicaton
- Reflections on Down Syndrome and other Developmental Disabilities
- Common Sense Inclusion
- Changing, Chunking and Down Syndrome
- Teaching Students With Down Syndrome.....And Other Diverse Learners
- Peer acceptance - understanding the language of a disability enables all the parties involved to let go of their fears and to embrace a person with new understanding, acceptance and support.
- An Introduction To Down Syndrome
- Understanding Down Syndrome And Its Impact On The Student In The Classroom
- Are You Anticipating Teaching or Supporting a Student with Down Syndrome Next September?
- Before Behaviour Begins
- I Want To Have A Friend! I Want To Be A Friend!
- “ Me Too!”.......“ I Can Do It!”
- Educating Our Children
- Understanding Inclusion Fosters Participation
- THINKING ABOUT INCLUSION
- HELPING ME TO BE ME
- Happy Talk
Paraeducator and Teacher Workshops
- PROACTIVE PARAS
- COMMON GOALS / DIFFERENT ROLES